Woot! We’re in full-on celebration mode with our 100th episode! And in this ep, we’re partying right on down Memory Lane. We kicked off our show more than two years ago with the mission to make “your earholes healthier and happier,” and since, then, we’ve been lucky enough to have some of the best guests imaginable. (Like, hello to having THE Bob Harper on not once but twice!)
Seriously, this show has been a labor of true love, and we particularly love the fact that we’ve gotten to tackle such an enormous variety of topics: parenting, pets, weight training, ultra running, energy work, curbing alcohol consumption, traveling like a seasoned jet-setter, and much, much more. And hang on, because we are JUST getting started, people!
In this ep, the three of us take a look back on some of the shows and moments that’ve really stuck with us, as well as some incredible lessons we’ve learned along the way. So throw some confetti into the air, pop a bottle of kombucha and celebrate with us.
We’re not the only ones celebrating — a few of our past guests wanted in on the action, which you’ll hear in the show. But here’s a little taste …
And, another big thanks to our amazing sponsor: Inspire Bath!
All Inspire Bath products (we love the deodorant spray and body lotion you see above best) are all-natural, smell great and use simple ingredients to help with body odor — totally free of baking soda, aluminum, oil and parabens. We’ve been using it for months now and it works! If you’re looking for an all-natural beauty line that is good for your body and skin, this is IT. Makes for a great gift for someone you love … or yourself. Plus! For every bottle purchased Inspire Bath donates one to help build and empower women and girls at shelters and interim homes at the YWCA in St. Joseph, Missouri, for their domestic shelter and home for women and families. It’s a win-win!
Podcast Episode 100 Highlights:
- We list our favorite past ep (Jenn has a very personal reason for loving the second Bob Harper interview!)
- Our favorite podcast moments and the episodes that linger with each of us (Kristen drops a truth bomb about how her life has changed after recording our Ruari Fairbairns “One Year No Beer” ep)
- How honest and humble people have been on our show (Margo was completely blown away by Molly Sims’ honesty about her own body image)
- The FBGs pick their dream guests and we are NOT afraid to aim high! (Universe, please send us Leslie Jones!)
- Plus, we have a few old friends wish us congratulations, including Terri Cole, Laura Jackson and Amanda Quinn from Fit Chicks, Audrey Dunham, Jet Set Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, Whitney English, RD, our own Fit Bottomed Dude Dave Smith, Kathy Smith, and (oh, my goodness!) Bob Harper.
Get the 100th episode here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
Who is YOUR dream guest for our podcast? Let us know in the comments below! —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!